I am Gestalt-therapist and Yoga-Meditation teacher.
As a Gestalt-therapist, I love to support human beings towards new possibilities of creative adjustment in moments of crisis (such as states of chronic stress, anxiety, anger, shame, difficult transitions, breakup, reconversion, difficult choices, loss, addictions, lack of trust, etc.) or « simple » questionings.
During the sessions, we co-create together with the patients new ways of living that are more adjusted and less suffering. We are constantly searching how to go through the various situations and difficulties that arise. Thus, the patients can find more freedom, mouvement, novelty in their lives…
During these sessions, depending on the needs of the patients, the therapeutic work can be oriented towards psycho-corporal. It is a work integrating the body, mind, emotions and energetics.
Therefore, this is a « work » allowing to move towards a global harmony.
If you want us to meet, do not hesitate to write, in order to make an appointment : email@example.com or to call me: (+33) 06 62 40 38 29
- Bourgogne, Parc Naturel du Morvan:
– Maison de la santé, 8 rue du Panorama, Lormes (58140)
– Brassy (58140)
– 59, Boulevard de Ménilmontant – 75011 Paris (Métro Père Lachaise – lines 2 & 3)
– 7, Rue Crespin du Gast – 75011 Paris (Métro Ménilmontant – line 2 ; Métro Rue Saint-Maur – line 3)
- Sessions by phone and videoconference